Working professionals meeting educational qualification and 2+ yrs work experience will be registering for certification, SAFEDUCATE will guide for prime reference material The registrants will prepare through self-study If needed, they can also participate in ‘preparatory’ sessions’. They will take up the examination on-line if they score the minimum required score, they will be certified.
- Step 1- Participant applying for eligibility by filling the below mentioned form. Registration is valid for one year only.
- Step 2- SAFEDUCATE Subject Matter Expert confirms the eligibility
- Step 3- Participant Registers by remitting Examination fee:
- Educational: 1000 Rs
- Professional: 3000 Rs
- Step 4- Duration for course is of 10 weeks. SAFEDUCATE SME’s provide continuous guidance over the reference material throughout the programme.
- Step 5- Participant prepares for the examination after completion of all the sessions.
- Step 6- Participant can appear four times for On line examination within one year from date of joining
- Step 7- SAFEDUCATE certifies as “Name of certification” - if the candidate secures Minimum required score. But if Participate not clear the online exam than he/she can reappear.
For Professional Certification:-
Bachelor‟s degree with relevant work experience of 3 years
B.E/B.Tech/MBA/ME/M.Tech with 1+yrs of work experience
For Educational Certification:-
The minimum academic qualification for academic certification is that the candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII), or its equivalent with aggregate score of minimum 60%
Multiple Choice questions:-Number of Questions: 100 Duration of Examination: 1.5 hours Certifying Score: min 75 % Rigor level: 33% questions will be difficult, 33% will be moderate, 34% will be easy